Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: In need of assistance

In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #136

• BookSoxx
  • Donator
Hello everyone, I'm going to keep this short and simple. I need someone to help me stock the shops. I'll pay you every sunday and I will give you 1/3rd of all profits made. As long as you contribute to the shops and help me stock shops. I will also give you a list of things to be restocked. I will give you full access to my plantation also. So you will be able to farm stuff there too, as well as boosting your herbalism. ;D There is one catch though. You need to write a little short essay (Very short) about why you want to do this and why you would be a good choice. ;D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #137

• riccardo164
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey BookSoxx,
I saw this job posting recently, and I express my interest in helping manage your farms, and providing you with all the assistance you need.
I believe I am extremely qualified for this job for a few simple reasons.
First, I manage inventory EXTREMELY WELL. I have been know to have great organizational skill and efficiency. I've built and maintained storage centers, for myself, cooster2, and a few other ppl. I've kept a large shop in Kobol along with cooster2, and I maintained the inventory for almost 4 or 5 months.
Second, I have communication with you beyond Minecraft, such as through Skype or Facebook. We've been friends for a while now and have had multiple conversations on Skype. In addition, I am connected with the most modes of communication to you out of any player on this server except for maybe dryappleman.
Third, I offer one of the largest personal collections of blocks, items, and the like. I have plenty of contribute, and I can finally start to get rid of those random chests sitting in my house filled with GodArch-knows-what.
Lastly, I'd like to admit that while I haven't been the most trustworthy or decent person in the past, but I'm beyond that now; my friends and the admins have shown me the light side, so to speak. I currently hold one of the largest citizen owned cities on the server, and developing storage units and shops for people, and helping out new players from Jan's marketing plan.
All in all, I believe that I am the most qualified to help you manage your shops. You can't go wrong with a little help from Ricc!
Thanks,
riccardo164
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by riccardo164.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookSoxx

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #138

• LusciousSupper
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 1
To the post above:

SONICAR APROOVES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riccardo164

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #140

• ecao
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 15
Very nice essay, Ricc. Give Riccardo164 the job, Book! He deserves it for writing that much. :P

EDIT: Since I am a Grammar Nazi, I have found one slight error in your otherwise perfect essay, Ricc. You say "have have many conversations" when I bet you mean "have had many conversations". Sorry if it bugs you...it's a habit.
I've kinda left. Might be around some other time :/
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by ecao. Reason: Does it look like I care?

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #144

• riccardo164
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 20
Thanks for the support Sonicar and Ecao! And by the way, I corrected the error(yes, it bothered me a lot too, lol).

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #146

• BookSoxx
  • Donator
Wow riccardo, you went to the extremes with that post ;D well done! I'll be on tonight at around 8 tonight. (Central-Standard time cause Wisconsin is the best state) So we can give other people a chance to have a try at it ;D. I'll be sure to post who get the job tonight! ;D

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #149

• BookSoxx
  • Donator
Congratulations riccardo! You got the job ;D I'll give you a list of things to stock tomorrow, and give you access to the plantation tomorrow ;D

Re: In need of assistance 10 years 7 months ago #153

• 321squrt
  • Mod Vet
  • Thank you received: 3
I said that I would help you out when you first asked on the server....But Congratz Riccardo, YOu deserve it for righting that much
  • Page: