Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey Guys

Hey Guys 8 years 9 months ago #1519

• MichikoUsagi
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
Haven't been on much lately, sorry about that. Earlier this year we were told my dad had cancer and he'll be going through the surgery any time between the beginning of Aug. to Oct. I hate that it's such a large window of time. I'll try and pop on from time to time.

I apologize for my absence guys. Thank you for understanding.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hey Guys 8 years 9 months ago #1525

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 8
Oh, my gosh, Michi... I'm so sorry to hear that... When I was really little my Grandfather had cancer, so I know how terrible it is. For us, it came to the point where my father and uncle tried to teach him how to talk words again... I am so sorry. *Gives Michi a huge hug*
~I'm a Gamemaker in our Hunger Games. Ask me anything!~

Re: Hey Guys 8 years 9 months ago #1531

• MichikoUsagi
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
Thank you very much *hugs* We've been up and down since last year in November. He had a horrible stroke and every couple of months he seems to go back into the hospital. The doctors aren't very sure he'll live this surgery so we're trying to prepare ourselves for the worst outcome. We're all just taking one day at a time and trying to stay positive!

Re: Hey Guys 8 years 9 months ago #1545

• Kardon_Trigger
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 97
That sounds rough Michi, thanks for letting us know what is going on. Don't worry about bossSMP we will be here when you are able to get back on. In the realm of real life issues, anything having to do with family takes absolute priority. Hope your dad starts feeling better, I know it seems insufficient to say that, but you never know what will happen with something like cancer. See you when you can get on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichikoUsagi
  • Page: