Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY

Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #167

• KevinRemsen
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 94
I've been busy upgrading the Adventure Land map over the past couple of days. If you're not familiar with it go check it out. We have two boat races, a roller coaster, a huge climbing course, a spleef arena, a huge pyramid maze and several brain games. Not many people have been using it so I decided to start running contests and tournaments. Prizes will range from items to cash money. As of now I'm thinking of holding the events on Saturdays. The first one being next Saturday the Jan 14th at 1:00 PM EST. I'm not going nuts over sign ups. They rarely work. Whoever is there is there. So if you want to have some fun and win some prizes start practicing today!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #169

• PoeyJoey
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 14
Nice! I'll be there! Is there anything we will need to bring? (food, weapons, etc.)
~Poey~

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #170

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
I'm gonna be there! You can count me in, KR!
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #171

• Geo86rge
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 1
:evil: Im DEFINATLY in. Im gonna fight to the end and WIN... so burn on you ALL. :D

Love: Geo

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #176

• Silverstealth3
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 6
Gonna start now hope i do good :)

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #180

• tprovo
  • Donator
sign me up i am in

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 4 months ago #184

• ecao
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 15
I'm in, KR!
I've kinda left. Might be around some other time :/

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 3 months ago #197

• KevinRemsen
  • Admin
Ok guys. I haven't had time to update this because I've been busy adding events to AdventureLand. Basically it's going to work like this. Whoever shows up shows up. We run the events in elemination. Last TWO people will fight for 1st and 2nd places. 1st place $1000 and a Pig Spawner and 2nd place $500! There is no coming in third for these events. The events will include the following.

Spleef
"Kiddie" Boat Race
"Epic" Boat Race
Dodge'em
Wall climb
Pig Race

And if I can get it working properly tonight the Cart Race. I also know I probably missed one or two events. So come make some CASH!!!

Oh and last but not least. Each person will be given 2 points for 1st place finish and 1 point for a 2nd place finish. The top person will be crowned AdventureLand Champion and get a full set of Chain Mail AND $5000!

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 3 months ago #200

• KevinRemsen
  • Admin
Do to circumstances beyond my control the AdventureLand Contests have to be postponed 24 Hours. Sorry about that but look at it this way. It gives everyone 24 hours to practice! So the new time is Sunday Jan 15th at 1PM EST

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 3 months ago #209

:) Ok sounds good I shall do my best.

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 3 months ago #212

• KevinRemsen
  • Admin
Well all I can say is WOW. What a blast this was! Lots of work getting it all setup and even more work keeping track of all the events and players but it was well worth it!!! We had about 10 players participate and the results are as follows.

Spleef
PoeyJoey 1st Place $1000 + Pig Spawner + 2 Points
Kevinril 2nd Place $500 + 1 Point

Cart Race
Hosoidallas1999 1st Place $1000 + Pig Spawner + 2 Points
Kevinrli 2nd Place $500 + 1 Point

Wall climb
Kevinrli 1st Place $1000 + Pig Spawner + 2 Points
Shiro 2nd Place $500 + 1 Point

Squish Ur Buddy
Geo86rge 1st Place $1000 + Pig Spawner + 2 Points
Duomaxwel 2nd Place $500 + 1 Point

Rapids Boat Race
PoeyJoey 1st Place $1000 + Pigspawner + 2 Points

Dodge'em
Geo86rge 1st Place $1000 + Pigspawner + 2 Points

"Kiddie" Boat Race
Geo86rge 1st Place + Pigspawner = 2 Points
Kevinrli 2nd Place + 1 Point

Total Points for the "Grand Champoin"

KevinRli 7 Points $5000 + Chainmail
Geo86rge 6 Points $2500 + Diamond Armor
PoeyJoey 4 Points
Hosoidallas1999 2 Points
Shirokurousa 1 Point
Duomaxwell 1 Point

The PigRace had to be cancelled becauee the pigs were just too hard to get staged. Trying to get a pig to stand still was just not worth it! I would like to keep this going. Maybe every other weekend. I'll see if I can get more events added and change things up a bit! Thanks again to everyone that made this event a hit!

Re: Adventure Land Map Contests, Prizes and CASH MONEY 9 years 3 months ago #213

• Kardon_Trigger
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 97
It was great to see all the players that turned out for the Adventure Land Events. Here are a couple screen shots for those who missed all the fun. Thanks again KR for pulling this awesome event together.

2012-01-15_12.jpg

2012-01-15_13.jpg

2012-01-15_14.jpg

2012-01-15_15.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Kardon_Trigger.
  • Page: