Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm sorta back!

I'm sorta back! 9 years 5 months ago #1716

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 8
Heya guys! You guys are probably all pretty mad at me for me being gone for so long... And I can understand that. But before you have any questions or whatever you may want to say, let me tell you this:
I was gone for two weeks (12 days, actually) at a camp, and that has made me realize that I can't be spending all my time on a computer or Minecraft. School is in 12 days and I need to get myself together and work my hardest, without distractions (Like minecraft). This isn't goodbye, I will occasionally get on minecraft, but I wont spend hours on it like I used to.
There are some things I'd like to say to a few of you:
Cooster: I'm sorry for all those times we've had arguments, and even though we are friends now, I still want to apologize.
Shiro: Sorry for being really jealous of you being a mod and all. I have to decided to just let it go, it's not up to me.
Ida: I am sorry for being gone for so long again. I remember you were pretty upset the last time it happened, so I hope you forgive me.
Ecow: I am so so so sorry about my absence from the Minecraft Hunger Games. If you could update me on whats happening with it I will get right to work!

These are the major apologies I want to state right now... So, if you guys can forive me, that's awesome. But I totally understand if you won't. So, see ya guys later!
~Furreh~
~I'm a Gamemaker in our Hunger Games. Ask me anything!~
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shirokurousa

Re: I'm sorta back! 9 years 5 months ago #1719

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
accecpted furry, :D and from me to you, i was a dick to you as well, and im sorry for doing so. glad that you and i are friends :D

Re: I'm sorta back! 9 years 5 months ago #1720

• MichikoUsagi
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
Silly Bunny!

Life always comes first. Just because you're gone or don't come on often doesn't mean we won't still be your friends! We all miss you, but I won't stop being your friend just because you're a bit absent! ^_^ Have a great time this year at school little Furreh!

<3

Re: I'm sorta back! 9 years 5 months ago #1723

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
Hi fuzzbucket! Good to see you back! I also have thought about spending less time on minecraft but I kinda ditched that idea and spent 14 hours on boss the next day :D

Re: I'm sorta back! 9 years 5 months ago #1729

• OatmealOctopus
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 7
bye

Re: I'm sorta back! 9 years 4 months ago #1731

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 8
I'm so glad that you guys aren't mad at me. It really means a lot ^_^ But if anyone is upset with me, anyone at all, even the tiniest bit, don't be afraid to tell me. I can take it. I need to know because if I've done something wrong then I need to fix it.
And Oat? Are you upset with me? Because you used to be more excited to see me... Maybe things have just changed?
~I'm a Gamemaker in our Hunger Games. Ask me anything!~
  • Page: