Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cool Site Update and Further Advertising

Cool Site Update and Further Advertising 9 years 3 months ago #1882

• riccardo164
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 20
Hey, a couple days ago I noticed the site color scheme and presentation was really, really improved. The grey background and blue-cyan text go really well together. So everyone should thank whoever formatted the site, probably Brandon, for their hard work.
Next, a while ago, Kevin stated that now that most of the lag and bugs have been fixed, we should move to advertising to get more new members. I already have seen many people join each and every day, so that is awesome. But we should really put ourselves out there, maybe create a post on Minecraft Forums or PlanetMinecraft and site like those. Anyone who has thoughts and suggestions, please share! Let this be a group effort!

Thanks,
Ricc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cool Site Update and Further Advertising 9 years 3 months ago #1884

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
Thanks ric for helping the admins get noticed a bit more. Also, many have already helped advertise the server, a good one when I helped a PMC official give the server 5 stars. I hope others participate as well if they haven't already. Thank you.
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Cool Site Update and Further Advertising 9 years 3 months ago #1919

• josephdm
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 4
Cool Ricc me and Kt are already working on advertising Boss and integrating into stuff but thats awesome Ricc!

Re: Cool Site Update and Further Advertising 9 years 3 months ago #1936

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
Well, i am sure i am being helprful because a told a visitor who said he was from PMC and wanted OP to give us five stars. lol. :silly:
  • Page: