Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster

1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1916

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
Well i recently hit my 1 year anneversy on BossSMP, the people i met and all the fun times we had really was worth the fun on the server. So here is my history on BossSMP

Late one day i get a call on my home phone from my dad asking me if i play Minecraft, i tell him i do from time to time. He puts his friend on the phone and he introduces him self as Kevin Remsen. We talk for a little bit and he tells me he has a minecraft server. I only every played on 1 minecraft server and it was with a kid in my highschool and a few other friends. So i knew little to nothing about minecraft. He tells me about the website and after about 30 minutes of trying to figure out the ip i finally got into the server. I would play on the server 1 time a week, probably less. I then asked my friend richard (riccardo164 as you know him today) if he played minecraft. After a few weeks of arm twisting riccardo, INeedANameToo, WashYoHands, IxM_xWreckedx, and I started played minecraft quite often on the server. Most days after school let out we would all hop on Skype and enjoy a few hours of minecraft. I was not social on the server what so ever and i was only there to play with friends.

After a while just playing normally INeedANameToo realized that PvP was enabled on the server. Name being the troll he is showed us interesting ways to kill and such in the main map. (this was before the badlands). We would have a lot of fun murdering people and such. After time i was banned multiple times by arch for various reasons of douche-baggery. After setting my self straight i went on the quest to become a mod on the server. Months of redeeming my self and gaining the trust of the other players i felt finally welcomed to the server. INeedANameToo, and WashYoHands still enjoyed PVP and thus PvP was disabled on the main map and the badlands was created for people to murder others. After i turned over a new leaf unfourtanatley WashYoHands and INeedANameToo were both perm banned. Riccardo164 and i continued and to this day help the server to the best of our abilities.

With the evolution of maps i was promoted to ModJr in Vaalbara. Me and NeonGrayKnight were the first 2 to test out this new rank. After a week as ModJr we were both promoted to full mods and still are to this day. I just wanted to say thank you to the admins, mods, donators and citizens for all the great times we have had on this server. You have brought me so many laughs and honestly made me feel welcome in a great community. I have met some amazing people such as ACyberPoet and BananaPirate. We would Skype some nights and they always had me in tears because they made me laugh so hard. Then with the creation of mumble i was able to talk to more of the players and really get to know what community we were working with here. And i must say its a truly amazing one. This community that i watched grow and thrive was truly an experience. I just wanted to say thank you all for all the fun iv had. Cheers to another fun year of BossSMP!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josephdm

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1917

• GabeNoel
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 4
2 ish months ago (I think) I also hit my 1 year anneversy on BossSMP, and it has been great to watch people get new ranks, see new people join and other stuff that you have mentioned. And on a final note, Cheers to another fun year of BossSMP and to the community that greats new players, Day by Day :cheer:. And now I think i'll go celebrate by playing some Slender B) .

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1918

• josephdm
  • Donator
Man.. what an amazing story, from banned disgraced player, to one of the most favored mods on the server. I am relativily new to the server about 2 months or 3 I hit my fist day on BossSMP. It was really cool just watching people from afar, but then agin I was on the Big Time servers and didn't get ranks and whatever. So one day I was looking for a server with lots of adventure and "bosses." I found BossSMP and was headed straight for the portal and got knocked back,(TOTAL Newb Move). So I registered and was pretty amazed at the community but I was mostly in the Badlands because that was where I first spawned in. I made the aquaintance of Kylerr who put me in his clan. Then I found Buzzyb the first mod I met and I was so stupid that I thought he was like the top guy of BL. Then he told me KR was the top guy of BL sort of so Kr was like the guy not to mess with. Then after about 2 weeks I dove deeper into the community and met Ricc. He was a real nice guy to me and the other players. But My Recokning Happened when 1.3 came out and I started talking more to the Boss community including the admins mods and citizens oh also the donators. But yea Happy Anniversey on Boss Coost! U really earned the title man!

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1920

• buzzyb
  • Mod Vet
  • Thank you received: 6
"Buzzyb the first mod I met and I was so stupid that I thought he was like the top guy of BL."

Something you need to say to me? HMMMM?

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1922

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
buzzyb wrote:
"Buzzyb the first mod I met and I was so stupid that I thought he was like the top guy of BL."

Something you need to say to me? HMMMM?

Your still a noob buzz <3

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #1925

• josephdm
  • Donator
Well Um I just was stupid that I thougjt u were the ADMIN of BL Lol

Re: 1 year thank you note and history of cooster 10 years 1 month ago #2013

i like to eat mung beans and i almost cried coos
  • Page: