Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apologies and Funky Junk

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 3 weeks ago #2169

• ojokey
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 2
Mmkay, so recently me and 2 others went on a raid through an unres'd town, blah de blah. I just so happened to steal an emerald block from an unprotected house, which has gotten me in a mess. I have past experiences with ricc and this was his village, but its kinda a long story, so I will get to the point. I am going through a lot right now, so if it would calm everything down, I will give the block back. Although I would like to say some stuff first.
1. Who told ricc it was me and the others? Just wondering.
2. I think people need refreshers on the rules. Go back and read them!
3. I request an apology from Pete (don't know his full mc name, he's a donator though.) He called me a dick at least 3 times, and when i was trying to explain stuff to him he said "no one gives a s***" which also upset me.
4. I was blamed for griefing a "fully built building" although I didn't grief and all those buildings were empty or had extremely few contents ( unliveable conditions). The only one fully built were the res'd buildings.
5. I'm sorry to poop_troop, who was jailed because of the whole griefing stuff. Although I promise I didn't do it, I would take the jail time for him, if I can.
6. I know I don't have photographic evidence, so nothing can be done about Pete.
The topic has been locked.

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 3 weeks ago #2171

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
I found out who greifed. It was poop troop among others. Honestly you guys made a shit choice. Bring it up to the staff and DO NOT take it into your own hands. Honestly none of this should have happened, and if poop was jailed for griefing then anybody involved should be as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 321squrt, riccardo164

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 3 weeks ago #2172

• ojokey
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 2
What do you mean bring it up to the staff?

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 3 weeks ago #2173

• riccardo164
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 20
Issues between players should be filed in tickets or emailed to admins. Vigilante justice like major griefing can land you in trouble.
Btw Ojo, I do not entirely blame you for this mess. I know I have done something in the past that created friction between us, and if we can heal it in any way, please tell me, because I value our friendship. I will talk to Pete about what he said.

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 2 weeks ago #2176

• cooster2
  • Mod
When I say bring it up to the staff, I mean tell an admin or mod so we can handle it, You are not the law and as Ricc said vigalante justice does no good. Just makes you seem childish

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 2 weeks ago #2188

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
....I have almost no context here, but it sounds like just plain griefing. I really dont know though, it sounds like more of a personal issue. Sure its "okay" to grief, but its not kind and its sorta selfish. again, no context, so i might be wrong here

Apologies and Funky Junk 9 years 2 weeks ago #2190

• cooster2
  • Mod
Im going to lock this thread for now and to prevent unneeded comments and drama and because it really does not serve a purpose. This should have only been delt with the people that were involved in a series of emails. If you have any further comments regarding this ticket please email the admin staff. The ONLY people that should have any further concerns with this is Ojo, my self, riccardo, poop_troop and who ever else greifed. In the end you can see where greifing got you and it got you no where besides jailed. As stated previously DO NOT TAKE MATTERS IN TO YOUR OWN HANDS. We are here to help with issues like these.
  • Page: