Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New World?

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2243

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
Hey everybody, Motor here! Just was going to talk about Ric's idea of the updates and revisions of Novo. It seems pretty nice, and so will a new, clean slate. That way we can configure everything to the new lifestyle of Boss! I'm just thinking of a new world, but where we transport our materials through worlds like in Mondas, not just delete every item and building. So, if admins are listening, tell me what you think. You too, citizens, donators, mods, etc! And thanks for listening!
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2244

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
Why not post a response on the post Ricc made so people don't have to jump back and forth. Just a thought.

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2245

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
Mkah, so I think that we should keep novo becuz of the fact that there are no major terrain updates in 1.5 but the nether should be reset (nether quartz)

Also it would be a hassle for the admins to transfer our shit, just saying. I think if we get a new map we keep $$ and mcmmo
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by MothrShip.

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2246

• 321squrt
  • Mod Vet
  • Thank you received: 3
I vote only McMMO because the economy was immediately ruined by some admins digging a huge hole and giving away free items and such, so I vote only keep McMMO.

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2247

• Kardon_Trigger
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 98
Who is this 321squrt? Anyhow I would just like to say that I was not one of the Admins that dug big holes and gave stuff away. I can go around deleting random chests if it would make anyone feel better. lol j/k

Along the same lines, it is nice to see that you guys are thinking of ways to improve the game-play of the server. I am sure that most of you already know this, but sometimes when Admins read suggestions we do not respond or react immediately. Each possible change requires careful consideration and we must make sure that prospective changes are consistent with the established vision for the server.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Kardon_Trigger.

New World? 9 years 5 months ago #2248

• riccardo164
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 20
Ok, first, I don't think we are resetting the world this soon. The next time will probably be when there are major terrain changes and the Admins decide to change it.
Idk about the Admins digging a hole hole and giving away free stuff, because I'm pretty sure when we started this map, we got that out of the way. I don't think any active Admin would do that.
Do you realize what another reset would do? We just had one a few months ago, and our players just started getting settled and getting stuff.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by riccardo164.
  • Page: