Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Steam Claus 2013

Steam Claus 2013 9 years 2 months ago #3086

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
Well, it's that time of year again! No, not Thanksgiving, what all the stores believe it is based on their commercials. Christmas! :woohoo:
But that's not what this is for. If you read the heading (I don't have a clue why you wouldn't) this has something to do with Steam as well. What I'm proposing is a large Steam project for Christmas this year on Boss. I'm thinking a Secret Santa-esque situation with Steam games. So, let's get down to the real meat.
I will manage the project and assign the gifts to the people. If you enter, you will be given a gift and have to give a gift by and to another person. You will receive the name of the person whose gift you will get (emailed to you by me) and get them something on Steam to their account. On Christmas day (or within a week after the day) you will receive your gift and give the one you decided to give. Now that the general situation's covered, let's get to the rules.
1) Do not ask who is getting you your gift. You will know when you get it, just be patient.
2) No gifts over $15 recommended. This is to make us all feel equal in our gift-giving situations.
3) Free purchases are okay. I understand if you're frugal, but this is NOT recommended.

Now if this sounds fun to you, enjoy and post your email down below so I can email you your person. The deadline for entering is by Thanksgiving (or Thursday, November 28th). Thank you, and I hope you enter. As well, merry Christmas! :lol:

Santas
motorthud
tigs15
cooster2
alia_poo
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by motorthud.
The topic has been locked.

Steam Claus 2013 9 years 2 months ago #3087

• tigs15
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 2
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Steam: thetigs15
Sounds like a cool idea :woohoo:

Steam Claus 2013 9 years 2 months ago #3089

• LordSword64
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 15
What if you're Canadian?
CAUSE I AM

Steam Claus 2013 9 years 2 months ago #3096

• cooster2
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 63
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Steam: IAmChalupaBatMan

Steam Claus 2013 9 years 2 months ago #3115

• alia_poo
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 13
Email- bosssmplife@ gmail.com
Steam- alia_poo
  • Page: