Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sorry can't post in tickets

Sorry can't post in tickets 6 years 6 months ago #3690

• BlueStar5281
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 11
Hey guys, I was reporting marie1218x due to many rude and inappropriate comments about other players and myself. Other players such as UndeadWolf5281, DarkSolider and other players have agreed that she has been disruptive and rude. ( I do wish that we had screenshots of these incidents.) There were also signs posted near spawn about me, but I don't have screen shots because the signs were broken before I had the chance, ( Wormfood showed me the signs but broke them before he knew to screen shot.) I have talked to UndeadWolf about this and she says: "She started out by laughing every time one of us died, then I (Undeadwolf) asked "Who are you talking to?" because I (UndeadWolf) had an idea, then she was like "Go Javal your self, you Americans are clueless, I was talking to you." and thats how one incident started" This was one encounter, I had actually talked to her and she tried to say that the other players were the problem and that she had done nothing wrong. If other players would like to tell their incidents please do. This was supposed to be in the tickets but it wont let me post there
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sorry can't post in tickets 6 years 6 months ago #3693

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
In the future, Blue, I suggest that you email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. when you cannot post a ticket, and tell them your issue.

Also, non staff cannot see "report player" tickets so if you just couldn't see it that is why. If you clicked post, the ticket should be posted but strictly staff only viewing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueStar5281
  • Page: