Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Such weary days, i have seen.

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3699

• Leonkokashi
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 10
A huge flash of nostalgia hit me today, I was talking to _John, of all people, and he was like.... "Have you been on Boss Lately?" And i dont know why, it hit me in all the right places, i get all excited, hop on MC, and log in... and Its dead, Still on a temp, I dont really know whats going on, Ive been AWOL for better part of 2014, and anyone worried about me (Psh, as if) I'm doing well, really. Looking at moving away from California, not sure to where, But Things are going well. I was reminded of all the fun times i had with people such as Sky, Happy, Ida, Maui, Pride, Michi, Arch, Kev, B, And well, All of my Old buddies i dont hear from anymore. It makes me quite sad, really, Ive spent So much of my time on this server, i almost forgot about the existence of others. I fell in love with it. I grew such great friendships with just about everyone, all the shared jokes,major events, and the times i spent as a moderator. Those were the days, like i said, i really dont know whats going on with the server as of now, but i do hope we can all once again share such excellent, and amazing times as we once did. Hope everyone is doing well, And i WILL be seeing you all again, if not now, soon. Leon Out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archlinder, BlueStar5281

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3700

• minecrafty123
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 12
It's only dead half the time. Come back in a week.

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3701

• BlueStar5281
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 11
We all really do need to get back on our server! I miss seeing all of our friendly people roaming the Boss maps!

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3702

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
The only real way people will get back on is if the server is fully modded again. Mojang/Bukkit can't help us due to a legal restraint, and now we're waiting on Sponge (being developed by former modding members). So, unless we find a new modding tool, it may take a while for the server to regain life.
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3703

• minecrafty123
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 12
What mods do we need? We already have grief protection and essentials, those were the two major ones. I can't think of any others. Also, a lot of people have just grown up. A lot of our community were high schoolers who are now in college, or are still in high school but are focusing on college right now. It's understandable that they wont have the time to play Minecraft.

Such weary days, i have seen. 6 years 4 months ago #3706

• MothrShip
  • Mentor
  • Thank you received: 47
If you want to see the server get back to the old days, just play more. If nobody is online, nobody will ever join. If you want more people to get online, be that 1/20 online guy, and I promise you that more people will log in. If we all participate to be active players, everyone will want to be active too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riccardo164
  • Page: