Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Furry's Story Preview

Furry's Story Preview 10 years 8 months ago #256

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 8
First off, I'd like to say I won't post my story online, unless I change my mind. I'm too scared to post it, I'm not sure if it's any good. O-O I had too much lag to tell you guys my story plot in the game, so I want to tell you guys here. And I want to hear your suggestions and opinions. Be nice about it.
This is a fantasy about two sisters, May (Short for Maydel, I made up the name >:D) and Jessie (Short for Jessica)ages 11 and 15, who hear hunters in the forest near their house in the middle of the night, and more importantly, also near a special lake that has rocks that, if you blow on them, glow green and show a mystical symbol. They run out to see a unicorn who just got shot outside of the lake. They must do what the unicorn's last words tell them to do, which is to retreave a golden lamp from the Dwarf queen's palace. The thing is, the palace is underground, and in China (They live in Canada in a farmhouse O-O). They get captured for invading, and put in the palace jail. But will they get out in time to fill the unicorn's prophecy? O-O (I don't have much more than that)
Put suggestions, or opinions, in the comments, and thanks for showing some care by reading this :D
~I'm a Gamemaker in our Hunger Games. Ask me anything!~
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by furrybunny101.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Furry's Story Preview 10 years 8 months ago #257

• OatmealOctopus
  • Donator
  • Thank you received: 7
It's good, but kinda creepy :blink:... How are they gonna get to China? O-O

Re: Furry's Story Preview 10 years 8 months ago #258

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
Haha! I was thinking they would get a boat, but something small like a kayak, or rowboat. O-O
If the creepy part is the unicorn getting shot, then I need to say I needed something to happen for them to have to go to China. And I really like unicorns. Oh, and I need a suggestion to figure out how the stones relate to them, the unicorn, and China. :)

Re: Furry's Story Preview 10 years 8 months ago #259

• motorthud
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 42
Interesting... how about the unicorn is using the stones to get the gold lamp to revive her children? And the stone the unicorn blows on shows the Chinese word for unicorn, and another for China, which the guards somehow know and let them escape?
"Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."
-Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Furry's Story Preview 10 years 8 months ago #271

• furrybunny101
  • Donator
Hm, that is really good! You are truly a great author =)
So, the unicorn was at the lake, trying to use the magic stones to retrieve her children, but she got shot by hunters. So her last words are telling them what to do to save her children.
Thank you so much, motor! That helped me a lot!
By the way, everyone knows that unicorns only talk right when they are about to die. And the words are telling of a prophecy (or the truth, or something you must do. Lol)
  • Page: