Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hey guys! Read post ↓

Hey guys! Read post ↓ 9 months 1 week ago #4082

• lordsword642
  • Citizen
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey everyone! I was reminiscing about the good old days recently and how we used to all play together many years ago here.
My old username was LordSword64, by the way.

I was curious if anyone had the same thoughts as me and stopped here to check up on everyone?
I've seen a few posts here in the same nature as this that are also looking for old friends from here, although the most recent is from a little while back. I even posted one myself a couple years back, although I never really ended up connecting with anyone.
Anyway, if anyone that knew me previously would like to talk or if anyone would like someone to talk to, you can find me on...

Snapchat - flanthepan
Instagram - jackson.022
Twitter - jayoflame
PS4 - SivixTheGamer

Or I can add you if you provide your social media below, or if there's a social media you have that I don't, feel free to mention it and I'll make an account.
I really miss talking with everyone here and even though it's a few years back now, I think some great friendships were made here. So feel free to comment below or add me on any of the above medias!
Peace!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kardon_Trigger

Hey guys! Read post ↓ 1 month 3 weeks ago #4099

• Shirokurousa
  • Mod
  • Thank you received: 84
@shirokurousa lol

Hey guys! Read post ↓ 1 month 3 weeks ago #4100

• Kardon_Trigger
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 89
Hey lordsword,

A few of us are regulars on BossSMP Discord. Feel free to join us on there if you want! Good to hear from you again!

Discord: discord.gg/TzqGp7V
  • Page: